In skiing, if you do not have the right boots, you won’t be able to perform your best! Talking about the right ski boot, Apex is a well know brand in the category. In this post, we will be covering the detailed version of the Apex Ski boots review along with suggesting you the best models of the same brand.
Typically no other outdoor sport demands so much perfection as skiing. The comfort level of your boots will decide how good you will perform in the sport.
Apex ensures that they can cater to skiers of all segments- beginner, intermediate and pro. More than this, they have a collection of ski boots for wide feet and normal feet separate so that skiers can decide better on their choice.
Now let’s get to the ground level and take our review to the next level by knowing in-depth details about the brand and its recommended boot models.
Apex Ski Boots Review (2019) – Features, Recommended Boots, Pros and Cons
In this detailed Apex ski boots review, we started our research from the ground level to know the details of the brand.
We reviewed more than 53 customers who were using the brand and took their collective views to jot down our list of features.
Let’s know more about the features and specialty offered by Apex in their ski boots:
Apex Ski Boots – Recommended Boots
Now that you have read a detailed version of the features offered by the brand, it is time to cover the most anticipated and best Apex ski boots that are quite known and heavily used by the skiers.
- As mentioned in the title itself, Apex MC-2 is a high-performance ski boot. It is a perfect Alpine ski boot and mostly favors intermediate to pro level skiers.
- The MC-2 has got a very durable and rigid outer chassis.
- Like most of the boots by Apex, the MC-2 has got 18 points closure system.
- The dual boa closure system favors you to get inside and out of the boot quite fast.
- The Apex HP 30 is one of the most comfortable ski boot by Apex.
- It is a walkable boot. You just need to detach it from the frame and you are good to walk in the streets.
- The warm inner lining of the boots helps your feet to stay comfortable and warm throughout your skiing session.
- The design promotes a very customizable fit. The Apex HP-30 fits any kind of feet using its infinitely adjustable fit.
- The boots include a serpentine lacing system that helps in accurately fitting the boot in your leg.
- It has a 3 point instep strap helping you to fit the boot according to the rigidity you want.
- The Apex XP uses the Vibram IceTrek hi-traction outsole, another next-gen tech from the house of Apex. This helps in making the boot very durable and sturdy.
- Now, you can easily forward lean using the adjustable flex arm, a much-needed feature.
- It isn’t the most comfortable boot option, though, it fits the best for normal feets.
Apex Ski Boots – Pros & Cons
Apex is a trusted ski boots brand which offers really great options in different budget segments. You can trust the rand as it offers a range of high performing, rigid, durable, highly adjustable, sturdy, affordable ski boots range which suits the pockets of all levels of professional skiers.
We hope that you must have enjoyed reading this detailed version of the Apex ski boots review as we covered its features and pros & cons in detail.
do tell us your views in the comments section below. Tell us if you want us to over any other boots brand on our website. We would be happy to help you.
Apex Ski Boots Review