Looking for the best Golf simulators? You’re at the right place!
With the popularity of golf rising among the young generation, you might feel that you too should take an active part in the game. However, you might be feeling a little confused as to how to begin or improve your skills.
Well, golf is certainly an expensive sport, learning the game is also a time taking process.
The basic step any golfer would take in order to learn the game is using a simulation device which provides them a near to actual environment for learning the basics of the game.
There are many golf simulators available in the market. Each of them has a different price tag attached and it depends solely on your pocket how far are you eager to go while purchasing a golf simulator.
In this detailed post, we have covered the 6 best golf simulators out of nearly 15 odd brands in the market.
While covering these amazing devices, the points we paid attention to were:
- Space Required
Not only this, we think that golf simulators can be utilized for recreation as well.
You do not need to visit the expensive golf clubs to learn the skills. Also, you will be having the access to golf irrespective of any temperature, weather, and circumstances.
There are ways to develop your game and get yourself ready for the next level, all of this with no one knowing that you are working silently.
There are a lot of factors that can hinder your game. Some of the factors include ball speed, loft angle, carry distance, spins and a lot more.
You can train yourself with the help of golf simulators where you can practice your game all day long with real-life golf course experiences or practicing on profound mats and turfs so as to develop your skills.
Let’s look at this detailed list of the best golf simulators for 2019:
Now that you have already checked the best indoor golf simulators on the market, let’s dive deep and know more about them one by one.
No matter what your budget is, we have tried to pick the best golf simulators in every budget.
Talking about the first product, SkyTrak is a sensible and ongoing golf practice and play framework.
Enhance your golf skills with a SkyTrak launch monitor and golf simulator, the most anticipated golf simulator in the present market.
All the usefulness of the monitor enables you to play at a portion of the world’s best greens, all from the solace of home. The Skytrak Launch monitor helps you open a whole new world of golf where you could practice virtually in top golf courses around the world and get a deep understanding of the game.
Let’s check its features in detail:
- SkyTrak is the golf’s first versatile and reasonable launch monitor and golf simulator.
- SkyTrak is a launch screen and golf test system which is a great device for practicing or playing virtual golf.
- Driving range usefulness enables golfers to practice rigorously on their skills. They have the access to so many knowledgeable videos and training.
- SkyTrak estimates 5.75″ x 6.75″ x 2.5″ and weighs around 1.7lbs.
- The device captures the readings of the golf ball and tells you the data so that you can improve on your technique. This would give you a fair idea about how the actual drivers or wedges would react during the live game
- Skills assessment enables you to tweak a hitting session.
- Easily tally information and ball flights between shots with strong, multicolor shot tracer representation.
- Shot history shows air time, max height, decent angle and smash factor (PTI).
Check Price on Amazon
- A very affordable indoor golf simulator.
- SkyTrak precisely measures the speed of the ball, angle of launch, reverse-pivot, club speed, side turn and side edge.
- It also shows convey distance, and add up to separation to reenact practice and play as though you were on the course or practice tee.
- Built-in battery-powered lithium-particle battery lasts only up to 5 hours of practice.
Never had you thought that there would be a time when you could play golf virtually?
The best part about the indoor golf simulators is, you can enjoy the game from the convenience of your home. You do not need to visit the actual course or maybe, wait for that shitty rainy season to end for playing the sport.
Talking about the second golf simulator, Proscreens is basically a screening cloth which you can use to imitate golf without spending much.
The manufacturers have used top of the line material for their screen. Though the screen can withstand actual golf balls, we would suggest you use the softballs for an increased screen life.
The screen is 108″ tall and 144″ wide. This is an exceptionally decent screen for learners.
- Consistent 108″ X 144″ effect screen.
- Fortified pockets.
- Brilliant firmly woven texture work
- Great for practicing the basics such as the stance, swing and pose etc.
Check Price on Amazon
- The screen is completely washable. Use sensitive or mild settings for the same.
- There is added nylon webbing to the pockets on sides, top and bottom to build the solidness.
- On the off chance that you are an “overwhelming hitter” this screen is not for you. The pro series may be a good option in that case.
Golf simulators are mainly good for beginners who are just looking to get their basic understanding of the game.
Pro level players mainly practice on the actual golf course or they have an expensive simulating system that provides precise data and stats.
The Tittle X Trugolf E6 is one of the best golf simulators which comes at an affordable price. The best part, you can practice using this device even if you have a small room.
Check out this official video to know more:
The main aim of this device is to make golf accessible to everyone. Let’s know more about its features:
- The Tittle X Trugolf E6 is exceptionally miniaturized, implying that it won’t possess much space for storage. It associates with a distinctive 3D test system like the TruGolf 6 cloud.
- It can be combined with either a golf club or swing stick. The sensors are really strong and provide you with an accurate data about your swings.
- The Tittle X has a very powerful sensor which accurately analyzes your swing and relays the swing data to the software. The software displays various data of your swing ranging from the ball flight which is beautifully rendered on 3D golf courses.
- You will be having the access to various courses and expert guidance packed in videos and tutorials.
- The simulator permits upto 4 players at one time. This is a perfect device you can use and enjoy golf with your friends and family.
- With regards to swinging information, it breaks down and analyzes club speed, angle of launch, swing way, covered distance, and ball speed.
- The Tittle golf simulator is perfect for home and office. You can certainly benefit a lot and improve your game using this amazing simulating device.
Check Price on Amazon
- Powerful sensors which give you accurate data.
- Enables you, your friends or family to play and practice golf together.
- Battery-powered goes on for up to 5 long stretches of consistent play.
- Best quality to value proportion.
- Better options available for more price.
Moving to a little expensive but better options, the Rapsodo R-Motion is the best affordable golf simulator under $300.
You can use the package to experience golf and practicing your skills along with your friends and family.
The Rapsodo R-Motion is a great device for beginner to pro lever golfers. The analytics provided by the simulator is very accurate and helps you to analyze your skills.
Watch this video to know more:
Let’s learn more about its features:
- What separates this recreation gadget from most contenders is its usability. The most that you need to do is attach the tracker with your club. This helps the tracker to track all the important details of your swing.
- Apart from being an advanced golf simulators Rapsodo-R Motion is one of the best golf swing analyzers.
- It tracks the launch angle, speed of the ball, club speed, crush factor, carry distance, and swing details.
- The most important part, it can run on your normal PC and needs no special screen such as the projector or launch monitor.
- It is very easy to use. You just need your own mat and net.
- The device measures 3 x 3 x 1 inches and weighs 9.6 ounces.
Check Price on Amazon
- Enables you to play with your genuine golf clubs – better settlement and practice.
- Easy to use.
- Intended to be ideal for novices and proficient players.
- No need of an external launch monitor or screen.
- Slightly more weight as compared to other golf simulators
We have tried to cover the best golf simulators in this post. There were many brands from which, we segregated the list to only 6 best golf simulators that would be the best for the majority of the golfers.
As you might have seen till now, there are different types of golf simulators. Some are only for fun and recreation while some of them help you to improve the professional aspects of the game.
The simulators covered in this list are for the professional purpose. Talking about the 5th simulator, FairwayPro Divot golf mat is another great choice for you.
Before we begin segmenting its features, watch this video:
Let’s check the features:
- FairwayPro simulator golf mat is thin, extremely light, and will fit easily in any trunk, storeroom, or carport without consuming much space.
- FairwayPro feels like real grass. When impacted by a golf club, the mat behaves the same way as the real grass and gives way.
- The sliding turf surface is a patented design and it allows you to hit down-and-through and compress the ball.
- The mat offers great forgiveness and helps in reducing the punishment from fat shots.
- It offers a replaceable premium turf and the mat is reversible for left-hand golfers. Just imagine the efforts put by the manufacturers in achieving such a great design.
- Discussing more about the built quality, FarwayPro is made up of finest high grade material.
Check Price on Amazon
- Excellent built quality.
- Reacts like normal golf grass.
- Highl affordable golf simulator.
- Very easy to store, convey, setup, and use.
- Realistic striking action.
- The turf may disfigure in shape if not stored properly.
We have tried our best to bring the most genuine and best-reviewed golf simulators in this post.
There are many golf simulators which come in the price range of $1000+ and still lack the durability and accuracy.
Luckily, we have the Optishot 2 which is a great performing golf simulator and costs you less than $400.
It offers you the data related to your swings, confront territory contact, swing beat, shot shape, clubhead speed, and face effect edge.
Here is a small video just to check the glimpse of how the device works:
Let’s check the features in detail:
- You will get a 15ft long USB cable that is good to setup the device in a larger area.
- You will get an extra swing pad. This is good because the optical pad wears out after constant usage and you should have a spare mat for the same.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty from the manufacturer. You will also get a start up guide and software updates.
- The device can be easily connected to the projector screen or the HDTV.
- It is the Worlds most popular golf simulator. The 16 high-speed sensors track the club swing data. You can easily calibrate your top clubs and see your shot statistics and get an instant feedback for your shots.
- You will get 15 great courses such as Twisted Twig, Torrey Black and Palm Dessert. Each of these is world renowned country clubs.
- Compete in online competitions with real golfers as your competitors. It is a great platform to enhance your skills and techniques of the game.
- Play with your friends or family, it is a ready to go golfing device.
Check Price on Amazon
- Compete with real competitors and win prizes.
- 15 best golf courses to get an actual feel of the game.
- Best golf simulator in the market for beginner to intermediate level golfers.
- Huge grass cushion simulates the real golf course.
- Pick from different weather conditions, multiple camera views and 6 different game types.
- Upto 4 members can play the game at once.
- Expensive golf simulator for beginners.
How to choose the best golf simulator?
Choosing the best golf simulator is not as easy as it seems. There is a very big room for confusion. The first and the prime reason for the confusion is choosing the right brand.
There are many simulators that can be set inside the home, office, basement or garage. You need to first decide the space where you would want to set up the golf simulator. Then you can decide whether you would want to go for an indoor golf simulator or you want to practice out in the open.
Once decided, here are some of the points to keep in mind while choosing the best golf simulator:
Type: Would you want to go for an indoor golf simulator or outdoor golf simulator. The indoor simulators could be set up in a small storage space and you would typically need a screen and the golf clubs. The outdoor simulators generally consist of golf mats.
Material Quality: Always check the material of your golf simulator. Especially when it consists of mats and simulating clubs. Check the grip, the turf material, life of the material etc.
Features: There aren’t any fixed criteria for golf simulators. It is just a simulating device which helps you visualize golf without visiting the actual golf course. The simulating device could be good for recreation or give you advance features like analyzing the swing speed, ball speed, distance traveled etc for helping you analyzing your skills better.
Purpose: Like we mentioned, your purpose could be recreation and enjoying the game with your friends and family or, you would want to go for professional gaming and want to improve your golf skills using the best golf simulator.
Affordability: Golf simulators can range from $100-$20000+ and it mainly depends on your purpose and features you would want in your simulating device. You could start with a simple device and later set up a dedicated
room along with high-end simulators that can help you become a professional golfer.
We hope this post must have helped you gain some rightful insights about the golf simulators. You should certainly select the best golf simulator for yourself now after reading about the listed 6 different simulators including their pros and cons.
Do mention your views in the comments section below and let us know if you still have any doubts. We would be happy to help you.
Last update on 2019-11-17 at 23:34 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API